woensdag 2 mei 2012

Butterfly Pants

I am so busy this week. I work very hard for school. But today I get great news from AMFI. My advise was positive and next year I go to study Fashion and Design. I am so happy!!! My little sister is past for her car theory. So it was time for a little party. So tonight we go to the bowling alley. It was a great evening. I wear my butterfly pants with a normal black shirt. I think it is perfect for a happy day like this!



At the bowling with my boyfriend!

Love, Joyce

7 opmerkingen:

  1. gefeliciteerd met je zusje!

    Ik volg je via bloglovin'
    ik kan hier alleen geen Google Friend Connect vinden?
    Heb je 'followers' ingeschakeld?
    Ik zie bij niemand meer links boven in dat je op volgen kunt klikken, maar ja GFC zou ook uiteindelijk stoppen helaas..

    Iig succes met je blog ! mooie broek !

    www.linlicious-style.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. je kunt wel kijken, bij mij rechts, als je eventjes wacht tot de site goed geladen is (heb ik gemerkt)

    Daar zie je followers staan en dan de button 'Join this site'.
    Kun je dat zien? Dan moet het wel lukken als ik het goed heb :-)
    en anders Bloglovin ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your pants are great!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. jaa ik zie het! ik ben nmmr 11 :-D haha
    tnx !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I absolutely love these pants!The colors are amazing!I'm a new follower!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen