donderdag 28 juni 2012

Butterflies

Today the sun is shinning again. A very special day because in the Netherlands you don't know when the sun is shinning. It's almost become particularly. That's why I decided to where my butterfly pants whit a beautiful red top. I bought this pants a while ago at the Primark and I am very happy with this pants.

Today I had an appointment with my best friend.
We have shopped on the market. And of course chatted. It was a lovely day!




 What have you done today?

Love, Joyce

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute! Wat een leuke broek! En inderdaad eindelijk een lekker zonnetje vandaag:D x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Die broek is heel schattig haha! c:
    x Muriël

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. cute pants

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een toffe broek is dat!! En heel leuk dat je diezelfde kleur in de top terug laat komen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een superleuke broek!
    En de top kleurt er ook perféct bij, mooi! (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen